Have a dress, skirt, shirt, pair of pants, backpack, pair of shoes, onesie, hat, scarf, overalls, socks, or perhaps a grand piano that you want hand-painted in a style that speaks for LIFE? Well, I don't know about the logistics of shipping me a grand piano, but I can definitely custom paint almost any item that you want pro-life-ified!
How it works (it's really easy!):
1. Determine the item that you'd like to be painted, as well as your desired design.
2. Click the "contact me" button before placing your order so that I can give you a thumbs up that the material is paint-able and the design you chose is align with the mission of Life Dress! :) I will be happy to work with you further if you'd like help picking an apparel item or if you aren't sure what design to go for.
3. Place order and include in the order notes your custom design request!
4. Address to ship your apparel item to will be sent automatically after order placement.
5. Get excited! Your custom pro-life item is being hand-painted, packaged, and shipped with love!
If you have any questions regarding custom pro-life apparel, or anything at all about Life Dress, please hit the Contact page and I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you!
Less than or equal to:
5x5 inch designs $20-$30 (ex. small accessory items, i.e. notebooks)
10x10 inches $40-$50 (ex. larger accessory items, i.e. bags)
20x20 inches $80-$90 (ex. clothing items with less design area, i.e. skirts)
40x10 inches $100-$110 (ex. clothing items with more design area, i.e. ball gown)
Pre-Existing Designs means a Life Dress original design that can be found somewhere in the shop or @lifedressorg on Instagram. Custom Creation means that you want something totally new and unique, which I can provide a mock-up for and design creation assistance.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.